Challenging & Rewarding Careers
Hiring Process / What to expect
Are you ready to take the first step?
Complete online application
Don’t sell yourself short! – include all skills and previous experience and upload your resume.
A recruiter will contact you
to review your application and schedule an in-person interview.
your recruiter will learn what you’re looking for and assess your skill level. See FAQ section for more details
Make a great first impression:
- Know where you’re going and arrive 10 minutes early.
- Bring copies of your resume and reference list.
Interview like a pro:
- Take the steps to prepare for success. Turn off your cell phone and do not chew gum.
“DecisionPath is a great place to find a job and their recruiters are awesome!”
“DecisionPath, in my opinion, was not like other staffing agencies--they actually offer competitive wages and I really, really appreciated my recruiter meeting me on my first day to make sure I was okay. Then upon hiring my recruiter came and gave my well wishes and congratulated me. That is very meaningful!
“Got me a job within a week. Loved the organization, the dedication, and the commitment to getting me hired.”
“This is my first time going through a temp agency to get a job. I was placed at a great company and my recruiter has been great at answering all questions and working with me.”
Are you a DPHR Associate?
Let us know how we're doing.
- After 2,000 hours.
- Pay for daily scheduled hours, maximum of 8 hours.
- Must work the schedule for the week of the holiday.
- Holidays: Memorial Day (May), Independence Day (July), Labor Day (Sept.), Christmas Day (Dec.).
- ACA compliant High Deductible Major Medical (Min. Value) Plan.
- ACA compliant MEC (Min. Essential Coverage) Plan.
- All benefit premiums are payroll deducted.
- Coverage for doctor’s office visits and inpatient benefits.
- Dental plan option.
- Vision plan option.
- Wellness care.
- Life Insurance (High Deductible Plan ONLY)
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s involved in the application process?
Begin by applying online. You will be asked to provide detailed work history information as well as asked desired shift, type of work and location preference. One of our recruiters will contact you to review your application and schedule an interview. In the interview, you will have the opportunity to discuss your skills and what you are looking for in your next position. The recruiter will discuss not only the specific skills you have, but also find out more about your on-the-job experience. You may also be asked to complete online computer skills assessments. DPHR does reference checks with previous employers and other references you provide. We also conduct background checks and drug screenings as a standard part of the application process. Upon reviewing the results of your background, drug, and reference screenings, your recruiter may extend an offer to join the DPHR network.
How often should I contact my recruiter?
After receiving the offer of employment from your recruiter, please contact the office once a week with your availability.
What if I have a question or issue while on an assignment?
Contact your recruiter with any questions or concerns you may have on assignment.