Jobseeker Resource Center
Job Seeker Tools
Take the next step in your career.
As one of the leading local temporary and, temp-to-hire, and direct hire staffing and recruiting agencies in the area, DecisionPathHR® is here to help you along every step of your job search journey from start to finish.How should I format my resume? What are recruiters looking for in an interview? What on earth is a cover letter and do I need one? Get answers to these questions and more by checking in with DecisionPathHR®'s resource center often.
The first step is applying!
Click the button now to get started!
- After 2,000 hours.
- Pay for daily scheduled hours, maximum of 8 hours.
- Must work the schedule for the week of the holiday.
- Holidays: Memorial Day (May), Independence Day (July), Labor Day (Sept.), Christmas Day (Dec.).
- ACA compliant High Deductible Major Medical (Min. Value) Plan.
- ACA compliant MEC (Min. Essential Coverage) Plan.
- All benefit premiums are payroll deducted.
- Coverage for doctor’s office visits and inpatient benefits.
- Dental plan option.
- Vision plan option.
- Wellness care.
- Life Insurance (High Deductible Plan ONLY)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a job through DecisionPathHR?
Are there any application fees?
What types of jobs do you offer?
I am having difficulty applying. What do I do?
How will I get paid?
What benefits are offered by DecisionPathHR
My assignment has ended and I want to start a new one. What do I do?
In the meantime, sign up to receive customized job alerts.