DecisionPathHR COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
The health and safety of our clients, associates, and employees is of the utmost importance, so we have put CDC-guided measures in place to reduce the risk of transmission. These include social distancing, increased sanitation efforts, and new policies for visitors at our physical locations. The below guidelines are to be followed by our staff and visitors at all times.
Signage is posted at the entrance of each of our offices explaining our COVID-19 visitor guidelines, which include temperature checks, the use of face coverings, and social distancing.
When you visit our offices you will:
• Have your temperature checked and documented.
• Wear a mask of your own. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
• Observe social distancing guidelines in our lobby areas.
• You may be asked to wait outside for a brief time due to high-volume attendance.
Cleaning & Social Distancing Procedure
In addition to the visitor procedures listed above, the DecisionPathHR staff has increased its sanitation efforts, altered the distance of their interviews, and limited the number of people allowed in our lobby areas.
Details of these procedures are listed below:
• Staff will maintain a social distance at all times.
• Staff must wear a mask when away from their workstation or interacting with visitors or co-workers.
• Staff will clean workstations, chairs, and other shared areas after each use by an applicant.
• Every staff member has their temperature checked and will fill out a health screen questionnaire before they begin each day.
As we get more information, we will update our website as well as our clients and associates directly.
Thank you for choosing DecisionPathHR and stay safe!
We would like to thank our hard working associates and our dedicated clients for sticking by DecisionPathHR during this unprecedented time.
To our selfless healthcare workers everywhere, thank you for all that you do every day.
- From everyone at DecisionPathHR